==(Distant Oceans)== ==(Distant Oceans)==

A realy cool ambient song

This song is realy relaxing, and i think it has something oriental in it, i dont understand but this kind of flute and chants always relaxed me alot.
Well its repetitive but its an ambient song, so it served its purpose right =).

Buoy responds:

Haha ok.

Thanks for the review!

Brackenwood Theme (SBB) Brackenwood Theme (SBB)

Nice and deap

I loved the beat and the forest sounds at the begining, the music was realy beautifull and a lil melancolic, makes you see the sadness and reality of the world, deep, still it should had benn biger, great job anyway.
Wat a beautiful melodi, i loved it great sounds ;D

Buoy responds:

Thanks! it's not my melody anyway- it's from the intro of littleFoot I think

This is terrible compared to my newest work though- check some of it out, I bet you'll love that if you like this.

All The Things You Said All The Things You Said

5/5

Thanks dude this song realy chered up my day , i got a talent ,a rare one, peace ;) .
Sory for the poor review but its all i can say dude .
In my favs !!!

jnry3 responds:

No problem dude! All reviews are deeply appreciated! ^_^

Oh, and thanks for the ten!

Fulp Friction Fulp Friction

Yo !!!

Dont listen to Toms review , i tink this was a great song eminem stile and full of personality , Tom Fulp was a bitch on giving you just a 5/10 , this song was alot greater than that dude !!!
Aniway dont listen to him keep the great work peace >=) !!!

PS : I realy enjoyed the insult you gave to Tom , rofl !!!

Whore on Newgrounds Today Whore on Newgrounds Today

Nice >:P

That was a realy nice song good lirics , god instrumental work and great theme , NG Rochks ( literaly ) !!!
Great work , on my favs >XD !!!

jnry3 responds:

Hey thanks! (Oh... and don't forget it's a Def Leppard/Newgrounds parody.) ^_^

The Sins Of Gods The Sins Of Gods

XD !!!!

Hevy Metal in his most pure state , that was a great masterpiece song , your were realy inspired or depresed to make just a great song XD !!!!
The guys tthat were singing had realy cripyy voices >:P !~
Great work , you and this song are going to my favs .

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man! Always inspired when it comes to writing about the decaying society. Its everywhere. haha.

Anyways, I am the guys that were singing. So, cool that you thought it was different people. That was the goal!!

Thanks for the review!\m/

The Red Dawn The Red Dawn

Genious !!!

Tell you wat i liked this song so much because the first part remembered me of sotc , and the guitar , i was nt expecting that .
Great song , kinda goth dont you agre lol ? >:P !!!

Raicc responds:

I was kinda aiming for an In Flames sound, but thanks anyway. Glad you liked it :D

Evil-Dog & Switch - Rocket Evil-Dog & Switch - Rocket

RESPECT !!!

There is no questions your the beast music flash author in newgrounds , i wish the best of luck for you and your band !!!

(WF1) Shadow Assault (WF1) Shadow Assault

Wicked =D !!!

Nice sound , god combinations of sounds , wat can i say ?
Great >=P !!!
Keep up the great work .
Stil a litle repetitive .

wyldfyre1 responds:

haha yeah it is a lil repetitive. Some of my newer newer stuff isn't as bad but thanks man! Glad you like it. I made it kinda for vocals=)

99-Pianos of Chaos 99-Pianos of Chaos

Almost scary :P !!!

That was some whicked piano work , very enjoyable when alone , still could be greater , if the piano work wold be more dinamic .
O well keep the good work peace >:P !!!

JakesFable responds: